Drilling Activity in N Anderson County

Tracy I just read your comments on the public forum and I noticed your interest is in the James Hall survey which is in a very good area. It joins the Toullis survey where the Jamex/ Herrington well has been drilled and there are unofficial comments that the operators are happy with the results. Alan Herrington is very knowledgeable about this well so you may want to contact him

Thank you John, will try to get a hold of Mr. Herrington with the questions above and also the questions I sent to you via e-mail. Once again, thanks for the help!

john cundieff said:

Tracy I just read your comments on the public forum and I noticed your interest is in the James Hall survey which is in a very good area. It joins the Toullis survey where the Jamex/ Herrington well has been drilled and there are unofficial comments that the operators are happy with the results. Alan Herrington is very knowledgeable about this well so you may want to contact him

Visited the Herrington 1H north of Brushy Creek, Friday 4/11. Water tank is full and Schlumberger is moving in.

Dan,

Thanks for the update.

Clint Liles

Dan LaRoe said:

Visited the Herrington 1H north of Brushy Creek, Friday 4/11. Water tank is full and Schlumberger is moving in.