Does Trinity ever pay?

James H…your suggestions are reasonable. I shall now exercise some patience. Patience is ‘not’ my strong suit. It would be favorable to the USA if we had copious EXPORT capacity. I was not knowledgeable about the glut in the United States. Good point your observation that it would be advantageous for Trinity to ‘not’ drill those remaining two locations until prices recover…Thank you James H. Leta C. MONTANA (Big Sky and Grizzly Bear Country).

Hi M Barnes…I am “stalking” my P.O. Box waiting for the D.O. (Division Order). OK, I hadn’t thought about the tax burden advantage of “different time in the future.” re royalties.Thank you M Barnes for this ‘fine tuning.’-------Leta C. MONTANA (Big Sky and Grizzly Bear Country).

James is right. Your area is mostly gas and hopefully the gas prices will go up as more of the export terminals are finished and the gas can be sold at higher prices.

Hart Energy publishing puts out an interesting graphic that is called “What’s Affecting gas prices the week of July 9, 2019”. This week’s following categories and the pressure on prices:

Storage-negative- Inventory levels are very high

Weather-positive-warmer than normal temperatures in the Southeast and Texas causes demand for AC to rise.

Supply-negative-field supply is strong and will remain through the summer

Gas Demand-positive- demand for power generation continues to increase

Flows-neutral pressure- no upset conditions

Gas trader sentiment- negative- traders were ready for a hotter July than what we currently have, so that was already in the pricing.

Their summary was that they expect to see Henry Hub prices reach $2.50 in the near term. Martha’s take, your A/C bills based on gas won’t be as high on the one hand (depending upon your contract), but your gas royalties won’t be so high either for a while. All the factors combine together to set the pricing on the US market. Someday, gas may be globally priced, like oil, but not yet.

Meanwhile, any gas still I the ground is “money in the ground”.

M Barnes-----Love consistency and specificity. You and James H. agree. (That sets well with me) I like ACTION in my life, and the Oil and Gas Industry is filling that interest of mine. When I retired from Northrop corp. (We built the B-2 --Stealth Bomber). I had lots of “action” with that effort, now this excitement is being filled with these Minerals in the exciting Oil & Gas Industry. Oh how I wish I could go on site in Hughes County where DORA 2, 3, 4 & 5 are being drilled. And just hang out, and watch and listen to the ‘Action’ going on. I was told by a FIELD INSPECTOR-- Randy Williamson that drillers do ‘not’ want “runners” and or just curious persons like me to come any where near the drilling site. I want TRINITY to get this job done----drill & complete Dora 2 & 3. Thanks to the both of you M Barnes & James H for your input and specificity…Leta C. MONTANA (Big Sky and Grizzly Bear Country). P.S. I shall likely be back. :slight_smile:

M Barnes…I need feedback on my HUGHES MINERALS (S21/07N/10E

On this Aug. 28th '19 finally received my LONG-AWAITED DO’s for DORA 4 & 5 (WELL NAME). My problem: Both D.O’s ask for 2 (TWO) WITNESS SIGNATURES. I inquired at my bank if they would act as WITNESSES…Bank response: " Bank policy does ‘NOT’ allow them as witness on any document." My QUESTION: What is the protocol on D.O’S for signature Witness? I, today, sent an email to TRINITY asking if I could use my husband as ONE WITNESS for my Signature , and Notary. I have not heard back. 2nd Witness required on the D.O. is difficult to obtain as I have no other family member or friend available to sign. What is the best way for me to get the job done as I want my money $$$$$. Per your helpful research I learned that DORA 4 & 5 HAD FIRST SALES IN Dec. 22 2018. We now are at the 6 month pay requirement for additional 12% interest by Ok.Law.

I would appreciate any HELP how to resolve. Leta C. MONTANA

heard back.

The witness is not supposed to be a family member. It can be any acquaintance, neighbor, someone at your church or exercise center, etc. who is an adult. It does not have to be a good friend.

Tennis Daze, Thank you for your response. I was at a loss how to proceed.

Leta C. MONTANA

Let’s- it is my understanding that DO’s for Oklahoma property do not require signature witnesses. Sign, complete the W-9 & return. You’ll get paid.

Todd M Baker, Relieved to read your response. I shall do just that, i.e., ‘sign and complete the W-9 & return’… Thank you ever so much. Leta C. MONTANA (Big Sky and Grizzly Bear Country)

M Barnes & Todd M Baker, Got my ROYALTIES $$$ yesterday from Trinity for DORA (Well name), i.e… Dora 1, Dora 4 & Dora 5. (Dora 2 & 3 not drilled yet). Allegedly received, also, some 12% INTEREST required by OK. law. What really chaps me is not knowing whether the DEDUCTIONS are justifiably accurate. Feedback please…Leta C. MONTANA (Big Sky & Grizzly Bear Country).

Thanks for the info, I was told that EOG does not pay royalties until all royalty owners titles are cured.

Leta, Congrats! The deductions that are legitimate are the OK production taxes. They may or may not be taking out federal taxes-if you did not send back a W-9, they will probably take them out. The other deductions that may show up will be related to your lease and whether or not you allowed them.