Declining Production?

The examples that were given involved fracked horizontal shale wells in the Delaware Basin. Depending on the formation and type completion that was involved those old East Texas gas wells you mentioned could have a different decline curve.

1 Like

What State and County?

eh the one this post is about ! Baca County, Colo

This is in regards to East Texas , in Shelby county . We have James Lime wells that have produced steadily with little decline for 20 years. But the big play is the Haynesville/ Bossier, and those wells do have a steep decline curve . I believe they say that 80% is recovered in first 3 years. Martha, you are quite impressive with your explanation of decline curves!

NMoilboy, You are such a valuable asset to this forum and for all of us. I learn so much from all of your remarks. I think there needs to be an appreciation day for you and some others here on the forum. I bet everyone would agree.

1 Like

M Barns Great explanation !! You deserveve to be on the most appreciated list !

I agree, Jacqueline, and Clint Liles should be added to that list, too!!

1 Like

Yes there are many wonderful people on this forum. I’m guessing we could start a new topic and actually make a list. People would be able to go there and and add someone perhaps with a comment .

What do you think?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.