Custer County OK- lease offers

04-05-2011

Is there anyone near Butler, OK that has received recent Lease Offers, Specifically Section 28?

Hello Mineral Joe,

My name is Russell Burton and I have some small minerals in Custer County that my father had from years ago, would like to know if any oil play is in this area. NE qt of 17-12N-15W, SE qt. 22-12n-16W, SW 34-13N-16W, also SE 2-15N-14W. I have heard that some area's are good and some not so good.

Thank you for your time,

Russell

Mineral Joe said:

I live pretty close, I know a lot of people in the area and I own minerals all around there. I buy mineral rights in Oklahoma, North Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming and other states so I try to keep up on activity, pricing, etc. but since I live in Oklahoma I hear about a lot more here.

Hi Russell,

Some mineral interest I purchased was right by yours and I leased to PRIMARY NATURAL RESOURCES who was going to do some exploratory drilling in the area that for the most part didn't work out, mainly in the Cleveland formation. Before that many tried the Granite Wash but it didn't produce well either. Your too far out of the core Woodford activity. Your just too far out of all the main plays surrounding you, perhaps in the future they'll try something else.

Hello Joe,

Thanks for the information on mineral interest in this area. Lots of drilling in the Kingfisher area which I have

minerals interest. I just did not know any one in Custer county that knew any thing about the drilling in that area. I do appreciate your letting me know.

Thanks Russell

Mineral Joe said:

Hi Russell,

Some mineral interest I purchased was right by yours and I leased to PRIMARY NATURAL RESOURCES who was going to do some exploratory drilling in the area that for the most part didn't work out, mainly in the Cleveland formation. Before that many tried the Granite Wash but it didn't produce well either. Your too far out of the core Woodford activity. Your just too far out of all the main plays surrounding you, perhaps in the future they'll try something else.

I wish I had more in Kingfisher County, the Southwest part only. Custer is good in the Northeast and West which I have nothing in.