Crane County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I'm in need of someone who can do a tile search in Upton and Crane counties to follow up on a lease my familiy had back in 1993 where we did a letter agreement with Nearburg Exporation to do Seismic testing and then they drilled a dry hole.

SURVEY 3, ABSTRACT 229, GC & SF RY. CO . SURVEY

UPTON COUNTY, TEXAS; AND BEING THE SAME TRACT AS

SURVEY 3, ABSTRACT 750, GC

& SF RY. CO. SURVEY,

CRANE COUNTY, TEXAS

If anyone has a name and contact information for me I would a prreciate the help.

I am looking for approximately 5-10 acres of land for the possibility of placing a commercial disposal well....does anyone know any surface rights owners that may be interested? Call me, 512-791-2499

Hello...I am looking to lease and/or buy 5-10 acres of land, preferably off a major highway or county road for the purpose of possibly obtaining a permit for a saltwater disposal well. Three (3) phase nearby would be a huge plus. Please text/call Tim Terry at 512-791-2499

Here are some minerals that are available in Crane County, Our Family has had interest here, if we make a deal I will share with all.

303 Acres in SUR 8 CT-MC AB978

452.2 Acres in PE#12 SUR 10 AB1038 Cert 1194

640 Acres in Section 2, Block 22 PSA

Were leasing the below minerals, listed in crane county, 500 bonus, 3 year lease. 25%, Im told these will be shallow wells.

Make sure you get a Pugh Clause, or only lease to certain depths.

What are leases going for in Crane County. Our newspaper says $60,000 an acre.

Last Crane Cty bonus we got in 2016 was $750/acre in Sect 4 B21. Now offer on Sect 11 B20 and rumors have it that some bonuses are over $3,000. Does anyone have info or suggestions as to how to sift through all the numbers??

Are you asking how to sift through the property location? Or sift through lease price for a sec?. I have property and minerals scattered all through the south sections of crane area. And havent heard from any companies wanting to lease as of late…

Leased some in ward county for 5000 25 percent

Scott and young had some of the property leased that i own. I contacted them when the lease was expiring and they opted not to renew. That was about 5 months ago. Lots has changed since then though.

PBOG Blast

New pipeline to Gulf Coast through Winkler, Crane, and Upton Counties.

https://pboilandgasmagazine.com/pbog-blast/#a1

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf