Cleveland County, OK Oil & Gas Discussion archives

It's Division Order. Well is drilled and is producing and they will be paying out revenues soon. Probably in about a month. The division orders verifies your mineral interest and social security # for the 1099

Today, I received a lease offer for 27-9N-3W from a Land Co based in CO. Just for your info, I don't intend to do anything at this time, but it is interesting. That location is on Main St just west of the Sooner Mall and I-35.

Anyone ever hear of the T S Dudley Land Co or a Preston Fleet of Englewood, CO?

Curt

T.S. Dudley leased three Grady County mineral tracts for $1400.00/acre and 9/40ths(23%). They represented Petro Gulf Corporation, Denver, Co.

Tom Ed Moore, Norman

Thanks, good to know. Sounds a lot more professional than the letter I received, for one thing, he listed the location in McClain Co.

We recently received the first lease offer we've had in Cleveland County in forever 5-9N-1W). I laugh every time I see any amount of bonus and 1/8th.

Interesting, Christine. I have some East of you in 1-9-1, and have never heard from anyone on it. It is on the shore of the lake.

I received a lease offer from Silver Creek for 2-7N-1W. Their best offer was 1/5 with $0 bonus.

So, they want to tie it up for free. Wow, what a deal. Makes you wonder if they just want to keep it from someone else.

Some impending action (maybe) in Sec. 17-7N-1E

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspx

The Spacing Case # is 201403738, Location Exception 201403739, and Pooling 201403740.

If you are not familiar with the OCC website, type the Case # and nothing else, then Search. Don't forget the exhibits!

Thx, Wesley. On my map, that is inside the "Lexington Public Hunting Area"

This was published in THE OKLAHOMAN, Page 2C, Friday, June 13, 2014

POSTROCK TEAMS WITH SILVER CREEK

PostRock Energy Corp. has entered into a joint venture with Silver Creek Oil and Gas LLC on about 17,900 gross acres in Cleveland and Pottawatomie counties. The first two horizontal wells targeting the Woodford Shale should be completed by the end of the year, with Silver Creek serving as the operator. “We are very pleased to enter into this agreement, which will allow us to begin testing the Woodford on the leasehold we have acquired at an accelerated pace, while limiting risk and capital,” PostRock CEO Terry W. Carter said. “It also aligns us with an experienced partner whose management and technical team have drilled over 50 horizontal Woodford wells in southeast and south-central Oklahoma. If the wells drilled prove as successful as hoped, we can apply the knowledge and experience gained to our remaining Central Oklahoma acreage.” The companies are swapping about 3,800 net acres, while PostRock will sell about 1,150 net acres to Silver Creek for $446,000 in cash.

These are the two companies which purchased the assets of West Star late last year.

We have leased to Land Services (said they are leasing for Husky Ventures) in Sections 24, 25, 26, 35, and 36, all in 6N-1E. Terms: 3/16 royalty @ $300 per acre.

Just talked with a landman leasing for Silver Creek. Had to tell him we already leased. Got the idea they would probably match that. Don't know what clauses they might agree to.

I just received a lease offer of $250 per acre in Cleveland Co - sec28 8N 1W for 5 years. This seems low. Any thoughs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen-I recently received an offer of $200 and 3/16th for 3 years with a 2 yr ext. with the ext paid at $300 per ac. 27-9N-3W (on W Main and I35 in Norman) I wasn't interested but ask if they could drop the 2 yr ext and haven't heard back on that. So it seems no one is very interested.

Looking thru this forum, I don't see any that are basically higher than what you are being offered. I, too, am in Calif and don't really keep up on what is going on. My wife and I have separate holdings scattered all over Cleveland Co, but have only one old lease still paying some royalties.

Got two offers in Cleveland this week... in 9N-3W from $250 and 3/16ths to $0 and 1/4th, for 3 years and 8N-1E for $225 and 3/16ths for 3 years, neither asking for an extension. Good to see something going on...

Since I wrote the entry below, the bonus offer went up to $500 from $200.

Curt, will you be allowing the extension?

Is there anybody on this site that can tell me if there is any activity in Sec 6 & 7 of 6N-1E and Sec 31 of 7N-1E ?

Rocky, just 2 miles west of your Sec. 6, Husky Ventures has a Horizontal Spacing Application Final Order signing scheduled for Monday, July 21, Sec. 2-6N-1W , the 1-2H “The Marshall” well. http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/CaseFiles/occ5112522.pdf . A test of the Hunton?? This is one of the Exhibits filed http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/CaseFiles/occ5118852.pdf to support the Application.

Also, 3 miles north and 1 east of your Sec. 31, Silver Creek has a permit to drill approved July 9, for the Bronco 17-5H well. http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD24229.pdf The rig may be up already as it is scheduled to be moved next to a site in Pottawatomie Co. in early August.

Your Sec. 31 had a completion in 2008 (don't know if it is still active), 80a. spacing in S/2 SW/4, but you would know about it if your minerals are there http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/003F6F98.pdf . Nothing going on in Sec. 6 & 7, although I only can tell from filings with the OCC. If either or both of the potential wells that seem to be in the works are good ones that might be good for you.

What about section 34-7N-1E and section 35-7N-1E in Cleveland County? Anyone from the area know of any activity? I have a lease signed with Silver Creek.