Cleveland County, OK Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I finally got back on my own forum...lol. Had to go thru the 'back door" to get in. Sorry if my absence has caused inconvenience, but I had no control over this site all that while. Looks as if we have lost some members in the mean time.

Apparently, not much going on in Cleveland Co, but maybe we can get this going again.

GLAD WE'RE BACK.

Maybe not much is going on but how would we know without the forum. I do have an interest in the Bunch 17-06N-01E that was spud in Sept. Haven't heard anything about it since.

Sara-The guys who leased my holdings in Grady Co live in Norman, and told me a month ago that there was nothing going on in Cleveland Co now.

My wife has holdings in 3 sections in 6N-1E...1, 21, & 26. She hasn't heard from anyone for a couple of years, and that was an offer to lease in Sec 1. Her 21 is next to your 17, so lets keep in touch.

My Cleveland Co holdings are all over the place...but only one old one leased currently, McKiddy 1-28, in 28-8N-1E.

I have a very small amount in 21 also. Maybe that will be next.

Wow...maybe you girls are cousins!! LOL

Her family was from Corbett...The Wards

No, mine came from the Hardwick's from Lexington and Purcell

Thanks, Clint, for that info.

Curt, my family has minerals in 26-6N-1E and we got a letter just today - potential interest in leasing. Don't know much about it yet.

Also, while I was looking on the Canadian Co. group on behalf of a friend who has an interest in 12N-5W, I saw your inquiry about a well in Sec. 20 (I think it was). I looked at the completion report for the well and it shows 80 acre spacing for all zones, so if your minerals are not within that spacing unit you would not be receiving royalties. You might check the completion report for yourself. The link is http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/00000001/OCC_OG_2VD4ANQ_04VQ3VB.pdf

Sara, Ranken has been granted a Final Order yesterday for their spacing request on the 80 acres south of the Bunch well. I would guess that is a sign that the Bunch may be a decent well.

Wesley, thanks for the info. I looked up the completion report for the Bunch and it tested at 157 BBl/oil/day. I'll take it. If they keep going south they will hit your S21, Here's hoping.

Thanks much, Wesley. As I mentioned below, two of my wife's are 21 & 26, nearby you in 6N-1E.

And in Canadian Co, I need to write to Kirkpatrick. I don't really understand the spacing thing.

Interesting.

Curt

"two of my wife's are 21 & 26"

Hey man, I'll bet you catch it in both ears, two wives that young. hahahahahaha How old are the other wives?????

Clint Liles

That said wife's, not wives...lol.

Hi, I have a tiny interest in sec. 23 6N1E. Is there any activity going on around this area?

Hi Vickie...I have 'seen' you in the Grady Co Forum.

Regarding 6N1E, there are several comments below, and apparently a discussion above shows a DryHole there as well. All I know is already in here, so go thru it and we can keep in touch as we have interests nearby you.

Curt and Vickie - We are currently considering lease offer for our interests in Sections 24, 25, 26, 35, and 36. Interesting to note that 35 had the dry hole last August. With all the new technology, a dry hole doesn't necessarily mean much. Different companies have their own interpretation of seismic data and production objectives. Question - Are any of you planning on attending the OK-NARO state convention in Norman next month? If so, would like to meet you.

Wesley-I would love to meet you there (in my hometown, by the way), but don't think I can make it this time. Maybe you could share any good info you get regarding that corner of the county.

Thanks

When you said that 35 was a dry hole last August; which directions go with that?

Never mind. I found the completion report at the top.

Wesley, it seems I must download something in order to read your latest message. I hate doing that with random crap that comes off the internet. You have some offers and wonder why just you?? I have not received any lately and neither has my wife. ?????