Caddo County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

we have a lease from Blue Ribbon Energy in Caddo county. I have tried to phone Greg Albright and Nelson Bolen and they haven't returned my calls. is there someone at the Attorneys General office in Oklahoma i could contact that might have some impact? thank you Folks,you all seem better informed and conversive on these matters!

I had some leases paid by Blue Ribbon a year ago on several sections, but when they were past the 90 day period per the contract on the last section, I was able to lease it for twice the amount Blue Ribbon offered with a company named "Buck Resources." I recommend soliciting other possible lease offers to see what's available, if payment is past due.

I agreed to lease in 31-9-9 and Bearcat has not paid within the term of the Offer To Lease. I kept the original document and am free to lease to someone else. I suspect the source of funds dried up. So Blueribbon is not the only one.

I would like to put in a good word about Buck Resources. My brother and I own some rights in Caddo County where there has been a lot of stuff happening lately. We had been approached by a number of land men but Jared McAdams (land man for Buck) came forward with a better offer than the others. Moreover, he was extremely polite, respectful, and informative. He believes in transparency with mineral rights owners, and treating them fairly. He stayed in touch and sent our checks exactly when he promised. And he was agreeable to all the owner-protective lease clauses recommended by the experts on this site. If you have a chance to work with this outfit, I highly recommend them.

thank you Martha,Sam and Debbie. I will get in contact with Buck Resources and Jarod McAdams! Again Thank You!

We also recently leased some Caddo properties to Buck with good results. Good luck!

Please post contact info for Buck Resources / Jared McAdams. Thank you.

I am part owner of mineral rights and signed an oil and gas lease mid August of 2017 for property in Caddo County Township 07 North Range 11 West Section 22. Has there been any drilling activity to date on this property?

I was wondering if someone could give contact information: phone and email for Jarod McAdams with Buck Resources.

thanks you

Office number for Buck Resources: 405-281-5044. Darla Chitsey was the person I worked with, although others have named Jared McAdams.

Just received notice of hearing for a density well Sec 17T6R11 by a different company (JMA) do they have to negotiate a lease if they put a density well? What are the going rates if they do ?

we have a producing well with Sanguine already

No, once you have production in your spacing unit, you are held by the terms of the first lease. Increased density means they are asking for permission to drill additional wells. Good news for you! The commission granted a 640 ac spacing for the first well in the Springer, so the next well would be included under the same order. JMA is requesting the next well. Just sit back and enjoy the anticipated future royalties!

Good Morning, Have mineral in T9 R10; and T7 R9; My leases have expired, just wondered if there is activity in this area of the county. Hoping Grady County activity will be moving West! Thanks for any infor.

9N -10W has no OCC cases, but there was some leasing activity in 2017.

Just a few leases in 7N-9W in 2017 mostly by Hidden Mountain.

Thank you M Barnes! I appreciate your feedback!

Does anyone know anything about Hidden Creek Resources? Have a pending lease offer from them in Sec 25, 7N, 10W. Anyone else been contacted for a lease in the area?

Be very careful about the terms of the leases in Caddo. Make sure no post production costs whatsoever. No enhanced, no nothing. Also, watch out for long payment drafts. Don't do them.

Signed a lease last year in Caddo Cty, Section 15 Township 10 N or range, 10 W of Indian Meridian, does anyone know if there is any activity in that area at this time? Thank you in advance.

I own minerals in Section 13-5N-10W Caddo County. Does anyone know of any activity in this area at this time

Hello everyone Im new to the group and was wondering if anyone is aware of any activity in Caddo County Section 13-5N-10W.