Burleson Texas Chesapeake Activity (Walmart area)

Have the DO's been sent out on the Unicorn? I have a freind in this unit who hasn't recieved anything as of yesterday.

Thanks

Rob Eastwood said:

Update: Ive learned now that the 3h and 4H began production in late March.

The Unicorn now has 3 producing wells including the 1H.

There is room for 4 more on the lease.

Yes, we received our division orders about 6 weeks ago and have also received our 1st royalty check.

He should contact Chesapeake and see what the holdup is for his.

I would assume some sort of title/ownership problem.

They emailed me back when I emailed them from their "ask Chesapeake" link on their webpage.

They signed a lease & recieved consideration in Dec. '09. I'll communicate with CHK & see what's going on. Thanks for the info.

Joel

Rob Eastwood said:

Yes, we received our division orders about 6 weeks ago and have also received our 1st royalty check.

He should contact Chesapeake and see what the holdup is for his.

I would assume some sort of title/ownership problem.

They emailed me back when I emailed them from their "ask Chesapeake" link on their webpage.

One other possible holdup might be the "over $100" limit being reached before they send the check.

Depending on what terms he signed his lease for, we signed on just under 1/4 acre at 22.5% royalty.

If he got a worse deal he may not have reached his $100 yet.

Just FYI. Communicating with CHK I learned that they had them on a different unit, the Cowboy Unit, which is at Alsbury & 174, running NW towards Crowley. My freinds live behind WalMart. They’re supposed to have it straightened out within the next month or so. Thanks again for the info.

Good news on the Unicorn lease, the TRC map shows 4 new wells approved. that brings the total to 3 producing plus 4 planned. (the first 3 came in at over 5m).

This only covers a little over half the lease, there is room for a total of 12-14 wells.

Meanwhile Chesapeake is making buyout offers.

Looking real good.

Hello,

I'm trying to find someone who can help me. I signed a lease in March '10. The landman told me my well was located by Walmart (Hog). A week ago Redsky said that I would be getting my division order in the mail at the end of this month. Today, I called chk and they said that they did not know which well I was tied to. The only thing chk was able to tell me was my owner number and a TX lease number.

First, how do I find out which well or wells I'm tied to?

Second, What is this TX lease number they gave me?

Thanks

Dawn, There is a Hog A & a Hog B. It just depends on where your property is located to which one you'er on. Did the DO's arrive last week? If so, they will have the unit name on them. Both units have producing wells on them. The pad site in on the east side of 174 & the bores run under 174 & on to the west for both units. You can get on the Texas Railroad Commission & put your lease number into the Public GIS Map Viewer & it should bring up which unit you are on.

Joel

Dawn Millsap said:

Hello,

I'm trying to find someone who can help me. I signed a lease in March '10. The landman told me my well was located by Walmart (Hog). A week ago Redsky said that I would be getting my division order in the mail at the end of this month. Today, I called chk and they said that they did not know which well I was tied to. The only thing chk was able to tell me was my owner number and a TX lease number.

First, how do I find out which well or wells I'm tied to?

Second, What is this TX lease number they gave me?

Thanks