Blaine County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

There is already a long horizontal in 23 drilled from 14 into 23 that goes into the SE 4. It is the Ingrams Corner 1-14-23XH, so probably no new wells. Nothing on the OCC right now. There is room for future wells to line up in that section, but none listed as of now.

Thanks Martha for the current info...

I am a mineral rights owner in section 14,township 18, north, range 13 west in Blaine county. Looking to find out if there is any current or any plans to drill here. I have received offer to sell mineral rights from Bunker Energy . Don’t know what prompted the offer

Marilyn, Are you leased in section 14 ? A 2 mile well running straight North is scheduled to be drilled very soon headed out of section 3-18-13 in it's SW corner. That would be just over a mile from your NW corner.

Lanny we own the mineral rights in section 13 , Bunker Energy is leasing it.

Do you have any idea how much mineral rights are going for in this area.

Also would you be willing to text me a copy of the map Devon provided you. If so I will provide you my cell number to text to

Check your inbox, Marilyn Puchalla.

Does the Corporation Commission regulate soil farming? If not who does so?

Yes Paul, I found a link, but for some reason I couldn't paste it here. The OCC does regulate soil farming in Oklahoma.

what are leases going for in the 16n-11w area?

On the OCC website, where do you find a spud report ? I have the API number, it is 01123920. Also, where can I find a list telling what those drop down numbers like 1001, 1001, 1002 A, etc stand for. I didn't see them in the online manual.

1000 permit

1001A spud

1002A completion

SURVEY directional survey

Go to the imaged documents, then put in the location in the location box. Use leading zero if needed. You may need to look in the section to the north or south is surface location not in your section.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

1. Does anyone know if there’s any drilling or plans to drill on sec 25-19n-13w. Also what is the lease price for this area. My minerals are coming up for lease in July. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dennis, Devon is drilling sections 3 in 18 N and 34 in 19 N right now with a 2 mile, multi-section well. You are about 2 miles East and 1 mi. + from that one. Stay tuned !

Does anyone have info on possible drilling in sec 16 13N-11W? I received a call from someone wanting to buy my mineral rights but I cannot find any activity on the OCC site.

Thank you.

S Moore,

Marathon has a pending multi unit well in the Mississippian for 16. Devon will operate the Woodford well that is there and Marathon is planning a new well.

201705179 is the case number if you want to look it up.

M Barnes,

Thank you for the info.

Does pending mean they have started drilling or are they still in the permitting process?

Thanks again.

They are still in the process of going through the required judicial hearings. No well yet.

Be very careful about selling unless you are informed about the real value.

Thank you Lanny for your help.

Dennis,

Staghorn has a well pending in 13-19N-13W surface in the SW corner drilling south into 24-19N-13W, so immediately to your north. Devon has a well pending in 26-19N-13W, immediately to your west. Staghorn has another planned for Sec 35 catty corner to you. 34 & 35 are pending poolings, so when those happen, the leasing prices will be public. Sec 12 pooled in 2017 for $3750 3/16, $3500 1/5, so that gives you an idea.

Wow! My property has wells coming on 3 sides and catty cornered. I saw a comment on the board about a horizontal well thru 29,30 19N-12W. My lease is due to be renewed soon. Your info is so appreciated M Barnes.