Bear Energy LLC, Old Equipment?

Harlan Hentges has battled ODOT on many occasions. Their appraisals tend to come in woefully low. There are statutes that force the condemning authority to pay the landowners attorney’s fees when certain conditions are met.

DERRICK an updated copy of any abstract will cost 2.00 to 4.00 per page. They are two places in chandler that does That. Work. Good luck.

Thank you. I will check into that.

Glad to Hear Susie, I had old saltwater well and that not been plug, so I had Occ come today and make a report. I hope it less than 2 years. Ram Energy,LLC out of Tulsa. Yes I will keep you aware of the D.O.T.

I have had not contacts with them. Have a GREAT WEEK.Lee

Yes, Susie, We have been in contact with Univerisal Field services. We are working on a offer from them,as we had some questions regarding the offer present. we talk with Legal council and reoffered them a new purposal. They can not spell Tryon or have the legal zip correct. In addition they are having pipeline companies do some flagginf along the highway north of the Travel plaza. with the virus and state budget, I feel we are two years away before they began any major work with road. Lots of Utilities have to be move and Att is very slow on this type of action.

Yes, Susie, I hear your concerns, but I phone the right way agent twice and got no answer,I email him and he call me. Their are others along the highway they will need to wok with the State. I have a good well respected lawyer in chandler and the offer was fair he concluded. The state has 1.4 billion shortfall starting July 1,2020. The courthouse just open in chandler last week and I have they will be catch up mode for a while. No body can stop the state,but their was lots of errors on the packet they sent. I have been in court before willing to work with them. Some people have not even contacted the right of war person so we will see what happens. I might end up in jail!! LEE

I have to smile, you have a good outlook. I get their weekly newsletter each Friday. They had to give some of their money to education, $180 ML, last week but they turned around and passed a bond for $200 ML Money for FY2021 state funding on July 1 was approved now. They look good after juggling. FFY federal money comes in each year Oct 1, I would post the newsletter link but it may not be within these group guidelines or I can forward it to your email if you’d like. News Releases should be found in their website. Gaetz is the governor’s newly appointed man for their final approval so it’s not all up to the ODOT State Agency any longer. As soon as current federal grant money is spent, the agency will be combined with OTA for more money coming in from over 50,000 cars on the turnpike a day, but at this time current federal grants are tied up for awhile and can’t be co-mingled with turnpike. It is regrettable to learn land owners must call the agent, it’s only human nature to think they’d be back by to discuss the packets. I knew they were hand delivering in many areas because of new 911 address changes. All Bear Energy wells here were turned off last week. We wondered if oil companies were getting the COVID stimulus money if not producing. Maybe that topic will show up here. Thank you for today’s reply.

Thanks Susie, yes I will send a letter in the mail, I do not trust this type of dicussions, this t0 open for me and not every body business. The reason your wells are shut down is the price of oil is less than 20 per barrel,so it was not profitable .I have talk to many people and most trucking places are even picking the oil up because the price of the oil Have a great day Lee

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.