I received ROW Agreement offer over two months ago but have not heard from them since. Has anyone out there completed a deal with them? Willing to share at what price per rod? Thanks
We too are dealing with them in Reeves County. They apparently tend to say that they are an eminent domain company in their offers. Dont let that scare you in your negotiations. First offer with them was $350 per rod. 2nd offer was $600. Way to low for a 42" pipe with road access and without 10 year renewal. Range should between $900. to $1200 per rod. That’s the range we have received on the last 5 ROW’s with major Energy companies. Research as much as you can.
DW12, thanks for the heads up. I too have been down this road before. Just wondering what their time lag was. I always try for the 10yr but if they have ED we don’t have much of a chance for one. I take right up to ED and just try to get the best terms & $ as possible. Good luck to you.
Just received my second proposal package for ROW from Agua Blanco with a laughable brokers opinion for a surface appraisal and a threatening letter including a fear tactic of eminent domain if we dont accept their ridiculous offer. Have done 5 other ROW’s in the last 4 years with large Energy companies. Don’t let them fool you into accepting anything less than $600 -$1200 range per rod. Price higher because they will not entertain a ten year renewal.
[quote=“L_C_Hailey, post:1, topic:57319, full:true”] I received ROW Agreement offer over two months ago but have not heard from them since. Has anyone out there completed a deal with them? Willing to share at what price per rod? Thanks
DW12, I replied to you May 30 but it did not go thru for some reason. As of now we have not reached an agreement with Auga Blanco–hung up on their abandonment in place clause, they want to just walk away. Also on price, they went up a big $30. on their original offer. I received notice from their ED law firm. Did you? This is the worst pipeline Co. I have ever had to deal with!
Yes, I agree this company is going to be hard to handle, but we just have to stick to our guns & negotiate strongly with them. They did have a landman that contacted us originally, and before this covid-19, said that they would probably come back to us with $600 per rod deal. As it turns out they came back with a very minimal increase and we also received papers with a drive-by broker’s opinion on the appraisal of our property which was quite laughable. So at this point I think we’re going to hold firm at $900 dollars per rod for a 42 " line or higher depending on how they treat us. If I feel that they are trying to scam us, then I’ll turn it over to my attorney.
Because of our prior negotiations with the other energy companies in that area we know what the price per rod should be. We did not contact their attorney that had emailed us being that it’s a scare tactic. So at this point we we’ll wait and see if anyone from the company contacts us again here in the next month or so. Again we will hold firm because of our previous negotiations with other companies in the last 3 years.
This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.