Action required now

If that sanity from the Parish Sheriff doesn't do it there is always SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy with Sean Connery playing the Donald Trump role in delivering the insults.

https://www.google.com/search?q=snl+jeopardy+sean+connery&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

After the last Republican Debate I’m left without a candidate to vote for.

The debate seemed to me to be a ridiculous circus.

Don’t like any of them at all.

Don’t like any Democrat either as they seem to me to be Anti-Fossil Fuel and too far left on the 2nd Amendment.

When that happens and it seems to happen all the time - I just don’t vote.

It will take a miracle to get me to vote this time.

Politics reek.

I’m thinking Sanders will probably end up being the next POTUS and his VP will end up succeeding him.

Politics - Politicians :

The Field of Lies - The Liars.

Convicted by me and mine.

Good luck to all of us - we need it.

Just Our Humble Opinions.

Now think about 'Political Science' courses (and other similar courses) and what they 'teach & preach' to our youngsters in our schools / colleges / universities which we all (including our youngsters) pay through the nose for.

Smell anything rotten / fetid ? ?

What's your verdict on all of this ? ?

Whose butt is bigger? Hillary's or Michelle's?

An old smart man told me many year's ago that you could not trust a man whose A__ is wider than his shoulders! Take a look at the "Donalds"

Probably John Kasche is probably the best man, but he is not going to get the nomination.

Bush quit too quick!

Yet I voted for Trump in the primary. But there is something about him that I am suspicious of!

What’s the difference between an actor / entertainer / a politician and a liar ? ?

I don’t see very much myself.

This is what the debate reminded me of -- an old story that Dad used to tell me.

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how well you play, at some point the pigeon is going to flap his wings, knock over all of the pieces, poop on the board, then strut around bobbing his head like he won."

What IS that horrible smell?

Oh, it's politics! Politics is in the air.

Best,

Buddy Cotten

I am in my 70's. I can remember people saying that Reagan was ONLY an Actor!!

Some still say that.

Makes sense to me Buddy. I am with you. Following

Buddy:

I sent you a Friend request if you don't want to discuss this on open forum; however, I believe the election for RRC Commissioner is extremely important and I have no idea who to vote for. Give me or us some help.

Thanks

Dear Bigfoot.

As to RRC election, I will vote along party lines. I don't know much about the candidates.

Buddy

I voted party line and didn't vote for any RR Commissioner since I had no idea about any of the seven. I assume there will be a runoff and I will do my homework for that. Otherwise one of the individuals will have gotten 50+% and if that is the case then I hope the best person and mineral owner friend won.

At least IMHO, we did the right thing when voting for the Presidential Candidate and it looks like Oklahoma did the right thing too.

I'll sleep better tonight.

Thanks

To me and mine it looks like Trump's the man and R's are the Party if your pro- oil and natural gas development.

Amen!

Yes, good idea

It seems to me if properly implemented and enforced it should work.

Thinking (aside from Trump's campaign) it will fall on deaf ears however.

Send it toTrump's campaign at least a dozen times !

To coin a phrase, 'What have we got to lose ?' ?