Send your block/section/survey name and i'll send you a picture of where your property is

Thank you so very much. I appreciate it. R/djm

You bet. Linton

Section 12 Block 32 T-1-N. Howard County, Texas Please if you know of any active wells in the area or activity. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Adam H.

Ward county NE/4 SEC-24 BLK-B29 and
N/4 & E/4 SEC-34 BLK-34 H & TC RY

AzTo…I noticed where you were needing Linton’s help and so I sent her an email…and she said she had to much trouble navigating this new Forum and she wasn’t doing her map thingy any longer. So… after checking the GIS map I see where SM Energy and Legacy Reserves are very busy to the North and Northwest 2-4 miles from your Section 12…also some activity to the South. This link is to production data on well API 227-39061 just to the S/E of you. http://webapps2.rrc.texas.gov/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?tab=init&viewType=prodAndTotalDisp&methodToCall=fromGisViewer&pdqSearchArgs.paramValue=|2=06|3=2017|4=05|5=2018|103=49983|6=O|102=08|8=specificlease|204=district|9=dispdetails|10=0 GIS Map of Howard County Section 12/Block 32 T1N:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE Clint Liles

Hello KRR…I emailed Linton that you needed one of her maps and she said she had too much trouble navigating this new forum format and so she wouldn’t be doing the map thingy any longer… maybe I can help you. GIS Map of Ward County Section 24/Block B-29 and surrounding area:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE GIS Map of Ward County Section 34/Block 34 and surrounding area: CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE Numerous gas wells to the West of your Section 34…drilled 15-20 years ago and still doing fairly well. These gas wells are producing from the Devonian and Montoya formations. Clint Liles

I was wondering if you see any activity Ward Co. Sec 48 Blk 33 H&TC. I am having trouble reading or finding anything on this new format. Thank you!

Hello Shanna, I was in contact with Linton by email today and she said she was not doing this map thingy any longer…this new forum format is not working so well for her… Maybe I can help you… After checking the GIS Map i find numerous approved permits and permitted locations from the past 3-4 years that have never been drilled…I have no idea why they were never drilled…I don’t see anything in activity in the area of Section 48…Next door to the S/W I found production data on a nice well: http://webapps2.rrc.texas.gov/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?tab=init&viewType=prodAndTotalDisp&methodToCall=fromGisViewer&pdqSearchArgs.paramValue=|2=06|3=2017|4=05|5=2018|103=48764|6=O|102=08|8=specificlease|204=district|9=dispdetails|10=0 GIS Map of Ward County Section 48/Block 33 and surrounding area:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE Clint Liles

Thank you so much for looking for me. Guess nothing to do but wait and hope. Thanks again!!

thank you very much

please Sr do you have any pictures or information about my property GEO # 00879- 00018-00500-000720; parcel# 0703416 LOT 72; A 5.10 acre Tract Being a tract of land out of Section 18, GG Houston Survey, Ward County, Texas

Jerry, Ward County Section 18/G G Houston Survey/A-629 & A-662… Linton is not on the Forum any longer but I will try to help you. Section 18 consists of 2 Abstract numbers or 2 parcels of land. There is A-629 and A-662. There are 3 approved permits/locations for wells to be drilled in the past in Section 18 that were never drilled.

Jagged Peak Energy LLC has a producing Horizontal well(API 475-37196) in the far western part of A-662. Link to production data to well 37196/lease # 49105/production started on this well in May 2017: http://webapps2.rrc.texas.gov/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?tab=init&viewType=prodAndTotalDisp&methodToCall=fromGisViewer&pdqSearchArgs.paramValue=|2=06|3=2017|4=05|5=2018|103=49105|6=O|102=08|8=specificlease|204=district|9=dispdetails|10=0 GIS(Geographic Information System) Map of Ward County Section 18/A-629 & A-662:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Thank you Clint for the map although I did not request it. We are Section 7 just to the left of what you highlighted.

Parcel A-148. There is one producing well and 4 others on either side which were spudded in with 2 of the 4 surface cased.

Then nothing since April. No word as to what happened. We assume that due to infrastructure challenges JPE was waiting to complete the well.

I imagine after reading as much as I can on the subject, this is more than likely the case. Would you agree Clint, if you were to guess?

Thank you I live in alabama never been there or seen the property bought this as investment any help would really be appreciated if you know anyone interested in managing this property for share of any profits if mineral found would saved me a lot of trouble don’t want to sale this property

I have two leases on Block 34, Section 184 and 135. My landman is Doug Furgerson in Midland. His his phone number is 432-684-4542. Real honest man. Give him a call and explain your situation. Just till him where you found me, Richard Milner.