Send your block/section/survey name and i'll send you a picture of where your property is

Got it Sir, thank you so much!

Linton,

It looks like the hot pink is section 7 Block 33 which is where our minerals are.

Thank you for that.

I'm not sure why my map pictures haven't been posting. I've loaded several to people recently and never went back to check, just assumed they posted. If anyone else needs pictures that were supposed to be posted and you never got them, let me know. Elizabeth, I'll get yours up by the end of today, hopefully. Linton

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Randy, you must have been one of the ones I tried to post before that never loaded on here. That's the reason the hot pink tab was on the map. This is frustrating. Sorry you never got it until now!! Linton

You can order that Ward County map I have from Midland Map Company. I don't remember what I paid for it but it wasn't much. Linton

Good Morning Elizabeth. You can use this map until Linton gets her phone thingy straightened out.

I see where Jagged Peak has 3 Horizontal wells going into Section 63. (475-37405/37345/37346 all 3 permits were approved in December 2017.

http://webapps.rrc.texas.gov/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPublicQuery=Y&name=CATMAN%2B6263B-34&univDocNo=491434883

GIS Map of Ward County Section 63/Block 34/A-210/H & TC RR:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Thank you so much!

no worries dude...all of us appreciate your efforts.

Think while doing your and Elizabeth's pics I figured out the problem. There is a 7MB limit on the size of the pictures and I'm trying to load 9MB+ pics. Always something! Linton

P.S. I'm a dudette..... Hehehehehe.....

Hi, Elizabeth. Here is one picture. Your Section 63, Block 34 is denoted by the purple marker. As it turns out, we are neighbors. Those sections in blue to your left I have some small Interests in. Sooooooo, howdy, Neighbor!! I figured out why my pictures aren't showing up. There is a 7mb limit on pic size and my recent ones have exceeded that. Darn...... Linton

Linton

Robert, here is another picture that will be better. I reduced the resolution on my camera to keep the size under 7MB, which I didn't know was the forum size limit and thus the reason my pictures were not all posting. Your Section 172 is the hot pink marker on the far left. Linton

2376-MVIMG_20180118_152557.jpg (655 KB)

I cannot believe that picture didn't load either. It was under the 7MB size limit, so I don't know what's going on. VERY FRUSTRATING.... Sorry!! Linton

Okay, Guys and Dolls, I give up. I keep trying to post pictures but the site has gotten so squirrelly I can't make it happen any more. Sorry.... Linton

Elizabeth, I posted a pic for Robert Coovert 57 minutes ago and your purple marker for Section 63 is in that pic, too. Don't know why his pic loaded and yours did not as it's the same exact picture. Linton

Awesome! I have had these mineral rights for years and have never studied up on where they were. A lot of this is foreign to me, but it is so interesting to see exactly where it is and what is going on. This may be an odd question, but does anyone know what the average amount of barrels/day or month a well in this area is producing? I know there are a lot of variables, but just curious.

Elizabeth this link is to monthly production on well 475-36553/Lease # 45876 about 1 mile South of Section 63 in Section 61. Production began on this well in January 2014. To see all production on this well manipulate the begin production date back to January 2014.

http://webapps2.rrc.texas.gov/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?tab=i...

Another link to a Horizontal gas well 475-34722/Lease # 188350 that began production in 2001. Manipulate the begin date back to November 2001 for all production on this gas well. This well is approximately 1 1/2 miles North of your Section 63.

Pyote Gas Unit 11 Well # 4H

http://webapps2.rrc.texas.gov/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?tab=i...

Clint Liles

Thank you!

I would greatly appreciate photo(s) of my parcel. It is listed as Section 1, Blk 33, lot 38 of H & TC Rwy Company survey. Thank you very much. r/ dj murphy

Here you go, Daniel, hope these upload. Linton

1 Like