Send your block/section/survey name and i'll send you a picture of where your property is

If you are still willing to send pics we would really appreciate one. Ours is described as"NW/4 of Section 35, Block 4, H & TC assuming a common boundary line between said section 35 and section 34, Bk 4, is the North line of Sec. 35, also known as water tracts #3,4,5 and 6 as shown on that certain Plat dated 4/2/1901, recorded in Vol. 3, pg. 1 deed records, Ward County, containing 160 acres, more or less."

The email address is mccormacaj@gmail.com

Thank you.

Here you go mchammons. Your BLK 4, SEC 35 is marked by the pink marker in the photos. Let me know if you need something different or want more pics. Linton 1999-IMAG1404.jpg (330 KB) 2000-IMAG1405.jpg (449 KB)

What about Block 34, Section 87 Ward Co, TX

You’re right between my Secs 72 and 94 in blue there. I’m not home or I would have marked yours in a different color. Let me know if you don’t get these pics. Sorry they’re not any better. I am sending three so you can get an idea up close and then in relation to the whole of Ward County and in relation to Reeves County. Linton 1996-IMAG1177.jpg (415 KB) 1997-IMAG1399.jpg (441 KB) 1998-IMAG1243.jpg (401 KB)

You are very kind. If you would not mind double checking your map again that would be great. The info. is below. We have been told two different abstracts for it, A162 & A303. We are told 162 the most but we just do not know how to get a definitive as to which abstract it is in. We have been told it is NW/4 of section 35, bk 4, H & TC Co. Survey, also known as water tracks no. 3, 4, 5 & 6 as shown in the certain plat dated 4/2/1901, recorded in Vol. 3 pg. 1 deed records for Ward County, containing 160 acres, more or less.

Here you go. Yours is depicted by the little pink tab. It’s kind of humid and my maps are effected by it today so if you decide you want a better picture, let me know and I’ll try to straighten it out more… Linton 1993-IMAG1554.jpg (257 KB) 1994-IMAG1556.jpg (337 KB) 1995-IMAG1555.jpg (320 KB)

Thank you very much. Do you know how one can verify that abstract number that corresponds?

If you go to the Texas Railroad Commission site you can feed in those numbers and it will tell you which corresponds, I think. Maybe someone will offer to do it for you if you ask on main site, my computer is down or I’d do it for you.

Water Right Tracts 6 & 7, Section 184, Blk 34 H&TC Ry. Co. Survey, Ward Co., Tx.

Please reply to my e-mail

carolynfcopeland@aol.com

Thank you very much, carolyn

Your is the pink marker, next to the orange. Let me know if you need more or different ones, Carolyn. Linton 1991-IMAG1572.jpg (517 KB) 1992-IMAG1573.jpg (467 KB)

Thank you very much Linton.

I made a copy for my file.

Super, glad to help, Carolyn. Linton

I WOULD LIKE A MAP OF OUR PROPERTY IN WARD COUNTY SECTION 11 BLOCK 1 A-321, FINLEY 1 AND 11 WELLS MY E-MAIL IS BARB4@SBCGLOBAL.NET THANKS BARB

This sounds mighty nice, I only know what anything looks like be words on paper, although I have seen the Rich Red Dirt of the Area. Thanks in advance, Chris chrisgotcha@gmail.com

WARD COUNTY, jOHNSON SUR OF SW/4 OF NW4 SEC7 BLK B-29

Here you go, Chris! Your property is depicted by the purple marker on the far right side of the map. I’m with you, I like seeing it on paper, too. Good luck. Linton 1990-IMAG1672.jpg (398 KB)

section 189, block 34, H&TC RR Co. Survey A-270

Please send to: waharrel@cox.net

Thanks

Hello. Are you still doing this?

Shawni,

I spoke with Linton on the phone this morning and she has the flu. I'm sure in the next day or so she will respond to your request.

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO YOU.

Clint Liles

Thanks, Clint. My fever has shot up this afternoon and I feel like dookie, but I’ll get on this ASAP. Linton

Shawni, sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you. If you will send me your block, section and survey, I’ll get your pictures to you. Linton