Roger Mills County


Section s 34 township ts 15 n 21 ws Acres mineral rights 106.66 Looking to lease


Not much you can do to find a lessee. When a company is interested in your area they will search the land records. Think of your land record as a permanent advertisement.
You should make sure that your contact information is on file in Roger Mills so that a future landman can find you. If you have a trust, make sure the address is listed. If not you should file an affidavit with your address. Richard Winblad Oklahoma Attorney