Jo Ann well information

Hi Linda, It’s great to see your name in my email again. I can’t tell you how to navigate this new system. I’ve pretty much given up. I don’t mind change as such, but when an easy-to-use, informative system is replaced with such an awkward, user-unfriendly one I detest it. And their instructions seem to have been written either by a robot, or by someone whose first language is something other than English. Also, it seems we’re able to see only a tiny fraction of the questions, comments etc that we used to get. If you & others manage to figure this out, please let me know. My email is kathok@comcast.net.

@Kathlyn_McCaughna and @Linda_Rigtracker, have a look at this Topic [IMPORTANT] How To Manage Your on-site Notifications (and emails about activity) within the Getting Started section. I think you’ll find it speaks directly to your needs.

Thanks for your patience as we execute on this transition.

Nope, sorry, still can’t access the daily emails like I was getting before. Wish it had never changed. So frustrating!

From: admin@www.mineralrightsforum.com [mailto:admin@www.mineralrightsforum.com]

@Linda_Rigtracker I sent you a PM in order to help.

Kenny what is a PM?

Is there a way to see PMs that I have sent? I’m trying to find out if I actually sent one or if it just hasn’t generated a reply. Thanks.

I got it

Tim

Click your avatar, then the envelope icon below.

That’s my same question Daniel. Once I typed my response and hit the message button it wouldn’t let me hit the save button and I don’t know if it was sent or still in a draft somewhere.

What is an avatar?

From: admin@www.mineralrightsforum.com [mailto:admin@www.mineralrightsforum.com]

It is up in the right hand corner. Mine has my initial M on it. Some people have their picture there. Yours is probably the cutie with the button nose.

1 Like

At the top right of the page/window is a magnifying glass, three horizontal lines and a circle (with or without your/a picture) Click on the circle…on that page click on the envelope icon…then look on the page for the word “SENT” on left side. Click on “SENT” and you will see messages you have sent. Hope this helps…it took a bit of digging to finally find it.

Hi Martha–It’s good to see your name on the forum again. I too have a stupid question: How do I post a message? I did it once a while back, I think just by guesswork, but don’t remember how I did it. And I don’t see anything in the “instructions” about how to do it. I guess I could try “discobot” but I’d rather get the info from someone who can tell me in basic English.

The question I want to post is whether anyone knows what’s happening with the class action suit against Continental Resources. Thanks. Kathy McCaughna

You just did!
The Continental Suit was settled. Now as to receiving checks… I haven’t seen mine yet. Maybe someone else has gotten theirs.

@Kathlyn_McCaughna glad to see you’re getting the hang of things…

Martha: Any way to get a look at the terms of settlement? Anyone know what they are? Jim Brock

What is the context of “terms of settlement”? This is on the general thread, so not sure what exactly you are asking about. Martha

Ah, didn’t follow the thread up far enough. The terms are available online. I think this is the correct link. The wells listed are in an addendum or in the case documents if I remember correctly.

Strack vs Continental Settlement

Strack vs Continental Settlement

Martha: Thanks a heap. Looks like a long delay if they are going to review every single lease agreement. I know that there are material differences among four of my leases with CLR. JimB