Hello newly inherited mineral rights

Helo has anyone heard of any activity in in sec 11n 12w

this is actually in Caddo County.

You need to correct the legal description. You can check with the Oklahoma Corporation Commission website to see if there is any activity in the vicinity or go to OKCountyrecordsdotcom.

Todd M Baker