Anyone crossed paths with Milestone Oil/Gas OKC?

My brother received a call from this company. We get letters all the time, and a few calls which we generally ignore. The is regarding Sec 6 3N 4W, the NW corner of the county. This company was offering considerably more that others have, though. Looks like a young company:

We are always skeptical by nature on these things, and know that the area is seeing lots of attention. A big horizontal well was drilled last year nearby, I think. At any rate, good to gather intel… Thanks for any input.

I just got a call from them for Canadian County. I don’t sell my minerals, so generally ignore them. Any time someone wants my minerals, I can figure something is up. Considering the number of wells that were just approved in Section 1 & 12 3N-5W, immediately to the west of him, that is why the offers are coming.

To me it is a good sign when the principals of the company put their names and experience on their web page. Milestone does that.

I got a call also offering a significant amout of money. I am seriously considering the offer. I wish I knew what is prompting it…

Emilie, the obvious reason is they are anticipating future development resulting in a nice profit on their investment but the question is how long term are they looking. I’ve been getting offers for years but the most recent offer was 40% higher than the one before, makes me think some more drilling might be coming in the near future.

(for Emilie) My brother is in a deal with them right now. Will let you know how all turns out. He’s willing to be the guinea pig, as I’m still undecided.