Mineral Rights Forum

America’s conversation place for mineral owners

Does anybody know if there is anything going on in sec 33 township7 north 7 west ? It is in probate right know so I'm not getting the answers.

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You'll need to include further detail on county, state, township, range etc, in order for anyone to help you.

There is actually 3 separate ones 2 in Grady and 1 in Caddo. The one I postedbout the sec 33 one the best I could come up with is Southeast Quarter of section 33, Township 7North, Range 7West, Grady County Oklahoma. I think the paperwork says Velma.I'm going to send descriptions in separate messages.

The next one is section 19, T10N R08W Turkey, Grady County Oklahoma. I think there was just a lease signed on that one.

The third one is in caddo county its section 07 T05NR10W. Apache, Caddo County Oklahoma.                           I also recall hearing the name rose hill I think it was in regards to the sec 33 Grady one though.                        Any help would be greatly appreciated. The probate started 6-23-2014 and I am still in the dark to the EXACT discription and the amount of acres. I have repeatedly ask my sister, which is rep, and the probate attorney. I'm getting frustrated and I have a bad feeling of what is really going on. Thanks!!!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kenny DuBose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service