Mineral Rights Forum

America’s conversation place for mineral owners

I have mineral rights in Weld County and the current lessor, Noble Energy, wants to change a couple paragraphs in the lease.  I'm trying to find an Oil and Gas attorney that doesn't have a conflict with Noble.  If you know of someone please let me know.  Thank you. 

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call or Email Turrett Company and speak to Rob


Thank you TL, however, I've already contacted an attorney.

Rob there at Turrett can also value mineral rights, I've met him and he's president of the Colorado NARO .


© 2018   Created by Kenny DuBose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service