Mineral Rights Forum

America’s conversation place for mineral owners

Is something not functioning correctly in the forum? Not sure how to do something or find something? This discussion board is THE place to ask your questions and give help to others.

Just type your question in the editor below.

We use this forum in place of private tech support area, so that members of our community can contribute and so responses benefit everyone. This forum is monitored by seasoned community members and MRF admin staff.  If you have a suggestion for how we can improve, please let us  know here. 

Views: 7110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thomas, this is the tech support page, you might want to try one of the discussion groups listed under forums in the menu bar at the top of this page

Once you've added someone as a friend is there a way to delete them?

Scotsy,

Click on the profile picture of the person to be deleted and when their page comes up---underneath their name is a spot that says Remove as Friend.   Click on that and go from there.

Clint Liles

Hi, I am wanting post an ad but only an error message comes up when I click the "post an add" button.

Please help.

Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie,

You need to Register first and then you can Login:

http://marketplace.mineralrightsforum.com/login/?redirect_to=http%3...

Clint Liles

This is not a closed site. Anyone can read the posts. You can only reply if you are registered.

i am new and I cnnot find how to post a question in caddo county on leasing minerals. someone please help me. 

I recently started using Firefox. When I go to login to this forum I receive a warning.

"This connection is not secure. Logins entered here could be compromised."

When I read the 'Learn More' section, it is because this site is HTTP rather than HTTPS.

For the security of members, should we not be using HTTPS?

Regards,

Will Williams

Will, thanks for noticing!  The software provider that we use does not currently offer this capability, but they have indicated they are working on making it available.  

Thank you for info and quick reply. With all the bad things happening with personal information online these days, makes good sense to me to make site secure.

Regards,

Will

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kenny DuBose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service