Mineral Rights Forum

America’s conversation place for mineral owners

 anyone suggest someone I can contact to lease my mineral rights in garvin county?

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the section, township, and range. 

Section 26 2N 1W Is filed as surface only.

SW/4 SW/4 NE/4 AND S/2 SE/4 NW 4 AND SE/4 SW/4 NW/4 AND E2/NW/4 SW/4 AND N/2 NE/4 SW/4 AND SW/4 AND SW/4 NE/4 SW/4 AND NW/4 AND NW/4 SE/4 OF SECTION 26.  TOWNSHIP 2 NORTH, RANGE 1 WEST OF IBM IN GARVIN COUNTY.  ALSO S/2 S/2 NE/4 AND N/2 N/2 SE/4 OF SECTION 27, TOWNSHIP 2 NORTH, RANGE 1 WEST.  My brother and I own mineral rights to 100 acres.  My mom has 80 acres across the road to the west.  My mom owns surface rights to all.  We are not interested in selling.  ONLY LEASING.


© 2018   Created by Kenny DuBose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service