Mineral Rights Forum

America’s conversation place for mineral owners

Dhara Gayle Hogg
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what and oil lease is going for per mineral acre in Winkler county at this time?

Views: 669

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sections 24, 17, 14, 13, 12, 11, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, all in Block B-10, Section 25 of Block B-6, Sections 21 and 22 of Block B-5, Sections 1 and 2 of Block B-11, all Public School Land in Winkler Co., Tx. Thank you greatly!

Wow! 

I'll take a look at it all tomorrow. Saturdays are for College Football. 

If you are a decedent of Ima Hogg, I think I may have some of your family's silverware around here somewhere!  

Thank you

Dhara - 

Please see the attached. 

Are all of your lands under lease to Apache or only the parts that are Held By Production (HBP)?

In the past couple of years Boyd & McWilliams Energy Group has been leasing to the north of you.  McCright & Associates has been leasing to the northeast of you and Apache has picked up or extended a few leases to the east and southeast of you. 

Everything to the south and southeast and back to the west of you appears to be HBP. 

There are a few nice wells in your general area, primarily Penn Detrital formation wells.

Respectable, but nothing like the wells being drilled further west and southwest - further into the Permian. 

If any of your lands are open and available for leasing, you should first check with Apache to see if they are interested.  They were the major player in the area up until a few years ago. 

Otherwise, I'd suggest you get in touch with Boyd & McWilliams or McCright & Associates (both in Midland) and see if they are interested. 

As far as Bonus Payments, I don't think you will get anywhere near what you've been hearing about in other areas. 

Wish I had better news -

Charles

Attachments:
Im not sure i understand your attatchments. I dont get checks from some of these companies.

The Map and Table were to show you what wells in your area are producing, not just your particular wells. 

Thank you for your help!

Hi Dhara,

I have an old college buddy that works in Apache's land department. If you need a direct contact, accept my friend request and message me. I can give you his information.

BP

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kenny DuBose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service