Mineral Rights Forum

America’s conversation place for mineral owners

I was recently contacted about a mineral deed section. I’m seeking advice on how to handle my current situation. The deed is in my fathers name and he is currently in Georgia, he is in a nursing home and I’m currently attaining power of attorney for him. I’m needing to seek legal advice on the mineral deed, and seek advice on offers to lease and how to handle everything. Also there are other mineral rights that I need to seek out that my fathers says he has rights to. I’m unsure how or where to look. Please help. Thanks.

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What state?

Oklahoma McClain county and Grady county


© 2018   Created by Kenny DuBose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service