Mineral Rights Forum

America’s conversation place for mineral owners

Have a Death and Heirship document filed in North Dakota.  However, now the addresses for the heirs are wrong.  How can you update a filed document?  Do you have to file a new one?

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would suggest filing a notice of change of address with the appropriate county recorder.  Be sure to put the legal description on there.


© 2018   Created by Kenny DuBose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service